Data Protection Policy
1. Name and contact data of the data controller
This Data Protection Policy covers data processing by:
Lafuma Mobilier SAS (hereinafter Lafuma)
6 rue Victor Lafuma
Telephone: 04 75 68 56 86
Fax: 04 75 31 57 26
2. Collection and storage of personal data and also nature and purpose and their use
a) When visiting the website
When you access the websites of Lafuma Mobilier the browser on your end device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily saved in a log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and deleted automatically after 4 weeks:
- IP address of the querying computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the accessed file,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser type and version and also further information sent by the browser (such as your computer’s operating system, the name of your access provider, geographical origin, language setting etc.).
We process these data for the following purposes:
- ensuring trouble-free connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability and also
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal foundation for the data processing is Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the above purposes for the data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
If you have questions of any nature, you can get in touch with us via a form available in the website contact information. This requires the stating of a valid email address your name, the subject, a message and your country so that we know who sent the query and how we can answer it.
In addition you can voluntarily state your telephone number.
The data for the purpose of contacting us are processed under Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interests.
The personal data we collected for using the contact form will be automatically deleted after your query has been dealt with.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data might be transferred in particular cases, if
- You have given your express consent pursuant Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. a GDPR, and
- if there is a statutory obligation of transfer under Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. c GDPR.
The cookie stores information which arises in conjunction with the specifically used end device. This does not mean, however, that this gives us direct knowledge of your identity.
Cookies are used on the one hand so that we can make the use of our offerings more pleasant for you. Therefore, we use session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages our website, you have already logged on in your user account or for displaying the shopping cart. These are automatically deleted after you leave our website.
In addition, we use temporary cookies saved on your end device for a certain defined period to optimise user friendliness. If you visit our website again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you were already here before and which entries and settings you made so that you do not have to repeat them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the stated purposes to protect our justified interests and also of third parties under Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can configure your browser, however, so that no cookies are saved on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. Complete deactivation of cookies can, however, lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools
The following tracking and targeting measures which we use are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
With the deployed tracking measures we want to ensure an appropriate design and continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to compile statistics on the use of our website and to evaluate the optimisation of our offerings for you.
Via the deployed targeting measures we want to ensure that you only see advertising tailored to your actual or presumed interests on your end devices.
These interests are to be considered as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The pertinent data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking and targeting tools.
a) Google Analytics
In order to design and optimize our website, we use the Google Analytics tool, a Google LLC web analytics service. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google").
In this sense, user profiles are created anonymously (see point 4) and cookies are used. The information generated by cookies relates to your use of the website on:
· your browser (type and version),
· the operating system,
· the referring URL (the site that brought you by a link to our website),
· the hostname of the interrogating computer (IP address),
· the time to consult the server,
and are transmitted to a Google server located in the USA where they are registered. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, to ensure an appropriate level of data protection.
This information is used to analyze the use of the site, to compile reports on the activities of the site in order to carry out market research to help optimize the design of the website and to provide this website other services related to the use of websites and the Internet. These data may be disclosed to third parties in case of legal obligation or when third parties are mandated to process these data. Your IP address will not be linked to other Google data. IP addresses are handled anonymously so that no IP masking is possible.
You can avoid the installation of cookies by setting on your browser. Please note that in this case you will not always be able to use all the features of this website.
You may at any time object to the collection and storage of data (including your IP address) for web analytics purposes by installing an add-on module of your browser to disable Google Analytics.
An alternative to the add-on of your browser, especially for browsers on mobile devices, to oppose the collection and storage of data by Google Analytics is possible by clicking this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl. An Opt-out-Cookie will be installed that will prevent the use of your data when you visit the site. This Opt-out-Cookie is specific to this browser and our website and is stored on your phone. If you delete Cookies from your browser, you will need to reinstall the Opt-out-Cookie.
You can find additional information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Help section - Google Analytics.
b) Facebook Custom Audiences
In addition, we also use Facebook website custom audiences of Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland). This is a marketing service at Facebook. It enables us to have individually co-ordinated and interest-based advertising on Facebook shown to certain groups of pseudonymised visitors to our website who also use Facebook.
A Facebook custom audience pixel is integrated in our website. This is a Java Script code via which personal data concerning the use of the website is stored. This includes your IP address, the browser used as well as the originating and destination page. This information is transmitted to Facebook servers in the USA. Facebook is subject to the EU-US privacy shield, so that an appropriate data level is guaranteed.
There, an automated comparison will be made to ascertain whether you have stored a Facebook cookie. Via the Facebook cookie, it will automatically be established whether you belong to the target group relevant for us. If you belong to the target group, you will be shown corresponding adverts by us on Facebook. During this process, you will not be personally identified, either by us or by Facebook, through the comparison of the data.
You can also prevent the use of Facebook custom audiences by clicking on following link. Through this opt-out, any future recording of your personal data when visiting this website is prevented.
c) Microsoft Ads
We use Microsoft Universal Event Tracking (UET) from Microsoft Ads. This is a service of the Microsoft Corporation ("Microsoft") that allows us to track user activity on our website when the user navigates to our website via Microsoft Ads advertisements.
A cookie is placed on your computer when you visit our website via a Microsoft Ads ad, (see item 4). A Bing UET tag is integrated into our website. This tag is a code which in combination with the cookie stores certain non-personally data about your use of the site. This includes the time spent visiting the website, the areas of the website that were visited and the ads via which the user navigated to the website. Information about your identity is not collected.
This information is transmitted to Microsoft servers in the US and stored there for a maximum 180 days. Microsoft is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, which guarantees an appropriate level of privacy.
For more information on Microsoft analytics services, visit the Miscrosoft website: https://help.ads.microsoft.com/#apex/3/en/53056/2.
See the Microsoft Data Privacy Policies for further information about data protection at Microsoft: https://privacy.microsoft.com/.
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data we process. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction or revocation of processing, the existence a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, in so far as not collected by us, and also about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about to details thereof;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand immediate rectification of inaccurate or completion of your personal data saved with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand deletion of your personal data saved with us, in so far as the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of processing of your personal data, in so far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose deletion and we no longer need the data but you do to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 7 Subs. 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent to us at any time. This means that we may no longer continue processing the data based on that consent for the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence or place of work or our registered offices.
7. Right to object
In so far as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Subs. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, in so far as there are grounds arising from your particular situation or it relates to objection to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we shall heed without the stating of a particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
All the data you personally transfer will be sent encrypted with the customary and secure TLS standard (Transport Layer Security). TLS is a secure and proven standard, which is also used for online banking, for example. You can recognise a secure TLS connection inter alia by the "s" appended to the http (i.e. https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually monitored and improved to reflect technological developments.
9. Actuality of and changes to this Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy is the latest version and was last amended as of 25th May 2018.
The further development of our website and offers on it or changes in statutory or public-authority requirements many render it necessary to amend this Data Protection Policy. The latest version of Data Protection Policy can be downloaded and printed out at any time from the website under http://www.lafuma-meubels.nl/